主题
「拜托」
中文最客气的求人词。也能变烦躁的感叹。
拜托你了。 I'm counting on you. / Please.
这事就拜托你。 I'll leave this to you.
拜托,别闹了。 Come on, knock it off.三张脸
| 中文 | 英文 |
|---|---|
| 拜托(请求) | please / I'm counting on you |
| 拜托……(交给对方) | leave it to / I'll trust you with |
| 拜托(不耐烦) | come on / give me a break |
动手
拜托你帮帮我。
✅ Please help me. / I'm counting on you.
这事就拜托你了。
✅ I'll leave this to you.
拜托,别开玩笑。
✅ Come on, you're kidding.
拜托别迟到。
✅ Please don't be late.
"come on" —— 万能感叹
Come on, really? 拜托,至于吗。
Come on, you can do it. 加油嘛,你可以的。
Oh come on! 得了吧!come on 一句话 —— 催、劝、抱怨、调侃,全靠语调。中文"拜托"的最贴心对应。
小卡片
拜托(请求) → please / I'm counting on you
拜托(交付) → leave it to / trust you with
拜托(感叹) → come on / give me a break——下一课:「愣」。